Dear Alma (f.e.a.r) [hw] Dear Alma (f.e.a.r) [hw]

Wow man!
I thought you really wanted us to skip the most important part of your job! :)
Nice intro in fact, with a gloomy atmosphere and all.
Then comes the second part, your melodies seem fine, taking back a bit of the atmosphere of the intro.
But when I think it's a little too messy in the end... There are the strings coming, and then horns and it get tangled with the rest.
Also I would work on the sounds differently, your mix is too shy! And it seems you've got a huge compression on the master channel, because everything seems flattened.
Sorry if I sound a bit severe, it's just that I'm French, and sometimes I don't realize what I'm saying in English! ^^
Anyway, great job on the structure and the melodies, but try to clean it up make it sound clearer!

Hellwreckage responds:

Thank you for the review! Im gonna look up the master channel! And i hate when people skip the intro, just that not everyone are as patient as you.

Cudos to you sir, cudos!

zombie build up (wip) zombie build up (wip)

Hi!
So as you said, there's a lots of mixdown to do! But still this is a good idea! I like the melodies in the background, it sounds like Iron Maiden, but we don't really hear them...
It sounds like a great epic intro, but it misses another part! Perhaps adding drums would effectively modify the ensemble! I can't wait to hear it finished!
Oh and just one thing, I think you should record the bending guitar with a more accurate sound... Adding some distortion, a bit of reverb and cut low frequencies should do the trick! ;)
(P.S: please forgive my stumbling English... :3 )

Clarinet-Harp-Lullaby Clarinet-Harp-Lullaby

Hi! Veeeery nice melodies! I love it!
You say you won't do anything with it?
On which program do you compose? And if I ask you very politely, will you allow me to continue it and send it to you? Just to have fun! :D

magnificat12 responds:

Thanks! I'll probably never touch it again, but I'd love to hear your take on it! Go right ahead and see what you can do. :D

I composed this in FL Studio using instruments from EWQLSO. Have fun!

human marine human marine

It's so awesome... The pictures on your blog are too! Did you painted everything? I mean for the shadows and lights, to make these beautiful nuances!